Friday, January 4, 2013

Companies who are good at Twitter

In an antonymous post to the one I did here I have decided to also compile a list of companies who DO respond on Twitter.  You may have a complaint and they may not even resolve it but at least they try and for that, we can only give them top marks.  These are companies who have decided that Twitter is a good thing and provides a meaningful way to interact with customers, both current and potential.

So:

@TescoUK - tried really hard to sort out our problem.
@photobox - not really conversed with them on Twitter but their phone and online service was so good, I couldn't help but give them a plug here.
@vodafone - replied fairly quickly to a complaint I had even if they didn't really solve the problem.
@ovoenergy - very personal, friendly and knowledgeable.
@Npoweruk - even though I'm shocked at some of the replies they gave me to over the phone regarding a problem I have with an electric meter, they at least read it and DM'd me on Twitter.  Their feed is still full of funny pics and articles about themselves though.

Not very long is it?  Send me your good or bad experience and I'll try and keep this updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment